In Thrive we organize in small teams of 3-7 people called “action circles.” They are the lifeblood of our movement. Action circles take action together to advance the Right to Breathe campaign, serve as systems of support, and build up the leadership of Thrivers. Action circles allow our movement to build people power across the city as circles use the knowledge of their communities, their skills, and their creativity to advance the Right to Breathe campaign. Circles have the power to determine their course of action as long as they uphold the principles of the movement.
This section of the website intends to support action circles. Here you will find:
- Action ideas and resources
- Key campaign documents
- Information about Supporters
- Relationship-building and mutual aid ideas
- Facilitation and group process tools
- Information about accessing Thrive funds